Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Weekend update

 

I look back at my baby girl after going to the kitchen to get something – and this is what I find. 

 

My baby girl is pulling up to stand now.  My baby girl is growing up so fast!  We installed the baby gate this weekend too – she just loves climbing stairs and has NO idea how dangerous that is (yet, although all kids fall down the stairs at some point, right?).    We have a truly mobile girl now – and it’s time to get serious about some safety items around the house.

 

Sara standing-7 blog

 

Sara standing again-5 blog

 

This is (apparently) THE way to drink milk in a big boy cup.  I’m telling … it’s THE latest and greatest!

Alex naked butt-8 blog

 

Alex has been helping Sara learn how to eat and it’s so cute.  He asks her to watch him and puts a spoon in his mouth and says things like “See baby, this is how you chew your food” in the high pitched voice that I (apparently) use.  He wanted to help feed her and I caught this sweet moment. 

 

Alex feeding Sara-2 blog

 

 

We had our first 2 kid bath this past week – Oh what fun!  We played with letters, cups and sharks (apparently).  And had a blast!

Kids bathtime-13 blog

 

Kids bathtime-19 blog

1 comments:

Michelle R. Slape said...

These are all such sweet images! I can't believe how big your baby has gotten!!!