Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sara’s 9 month stats

Sara is still a tall girl, big shocker, I know.

 

Most people who see her think she is over a year old, maybe 15-18mo.  But, why isn’t she walking yet, they ask?

Well, because she’s only 9 months old I say!

 

30.25 inches – >100th %  - off the charts

19 pounds – 52nd %

Shoe size 5 (I think)

6 teeth

crawling everywhere, up a few stairs now.

Can pull up to standing

Clothing size 18mo

Hair color – beautiful light red

Favorite food: anything she can pick up herself (cheerios, string cheese, squash pieces, peas) and chunky/soft soups

 

Sara 9mo teddy bear-1 final

 

Oodles and oodles of love from her big brother, who just this morning said “I think I want to keep you, ‘cause I love you so much Baby Sister”

 

Sara and Alex-3 final

 

Sara and Alex-6 final

 

 

Sara and Alex-7 final

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great kids!
C & S

J, T, L and O said...

So sweet! Amazing how tall she is!