Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mole-hill hair

Tonight after getting out of the hot tub Alex asks me “Mom – can you give me mole-hill hair?”  (aka a Mohawk).

 

“You mean the kind that sticks up on top?” I asked.  “Yeah Mommy, like this” he says. 

 

“Can Mommy take a picture to show Daddy when he gets home?” 

 

 

 

Love my mole-hill haired boy!  I love almost 4 year old conversations!

 

 

Alex Mohawk - Mole hill hairstyle-3 blog-2

 

 

P.S.  In case it’s just me in my sleep deprived stupor…

 

“Mole-hill” hair sounds a lot like “Mo-Hawk” hair and Lance has been saying a lot about Mole-hills lately since we have a ton!  Mole-hill THIS an THAT Mole-hill – except replace THIS and THAT with other adult words…

1 comments:

Michelle R. Slape said...

Love his mole hill hairdo!