Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Snuggling

When Lance was gone on business last month and I was putting both kids to bed by myself, I had to figure out how to do this (I hadn’t done this before?!?).  So, I just decided to take Sara in with me to put Alex to bed, read some stories all together, and say night-night to Alex, then put Sara to bed after that.  I decided to get some pictures of this, but forgot to post them back then.  Remember intussusception?  Yeah, I guess I had other things going on other than posting about cute night-night times.

 

Sara and Alex are just so cute – they truly adore each other!  Alex loved having Sara there with him and asked if she could sleep with him all night.  Sadly, no.  I told him she’s not big enough and needs to sleep with Mommy.  Maybe someday, though?

 

 

Night Night time-2 blog

 

Night Night time-3 blog

 

Night Night time-6 blog

 

Night Night time-10 blog

0 comments: