Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

swimming lessons

I can’t believe I forgot to put this up on the blog!  Well, I do give myself some credit – it was my second week back at work.  But, still!  Alex’s wonderful preschool arranged to take the kids to a nearby swimming pool, they can actually walk there.  They signed them up, we paid a little bit of money, and for two whole weeks, everyday they would go to the pool and take some swimming lessons that were just at their level. 

 

Alex LOVED swimming lessons.  He had so much fun he would almost burst talking about it.  He had some awesome naps during those two weeks, too!  He wore some goggles and learned to “swim like a starfish”.  The weather was so great for these lessons – couldn’t have picked a better time.  He can’t wait to do it again next summer! 

 

He’s a true water baby!

 

Alex swimming lessons 2010

0 comments: