Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

A year ago

Wow – things have changed in the 12 months. 

 

Lance started his new job in August 2009, he is a program manager for a cell phone software company.

I was laid off in July 2009 and started my new job in August – lucky me!  I also took a wonderful photography workshop that was the beginning to these wonderful pictures that we share on this blog.  Without this workshop, It was by chance that I got really good photos.  Now, I know how to use my camera, even got a newer nicer one, and it’s not an accident anymore.  I shoot in manual mode, setting the shutter, ISO and aperture and set up scenes to get these shots.  I even started my own side business!

Sara was conceived and I was officially pregnant and had the usual tiredness and morning sickness, I knew I was pregnant on my first day of my new job.

Alex was two years old and just starting a new preschool (that he no longer goes to since we didn’t like it and has since started a new preschool and we love it!) and he was getting his 2 year molars (see picture below).  We took a trip to Sequim and visited the game farm and Alex started his obsession with lions, in fact, he was even a lion for Halloween.  He still loves to be “a big kid” as evidenced by putting on Daddy’s socks below – that is one of his true motivations in life.  It even helped with potty training!

And we did our front yard BIG garden project.  That reminds me – I need to take some more “after” photos to share.  It’s looking great.  We are so happy with it, especially now that we have our house painted

 

To answer your question – yes, we are busy people.  But, we wouldn’t have it any other way. 

 

P1010773 blog

P1010775 blog

    IMG_5705 blog   _MG_5690 blog

 

P1010805 blog

Baby Torgesen #2 blog

 P1010845 blog

 

 

 

IMG_0041 blog

 

 

P1010902 blog

0 comments: