Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Life

Sometimes life is so hard... Just when I'm getting back to work and putting Alex in daycare... two of the most difficult things I've ever had to do...

bam!

cervical dysplasia

We will wait for the results of the biopsies to see what to do next. I was hoping the extra vitamins and folic acid I've been taking along with the rest and recouperation (before I went back to work) helped by body get rid of HPV. But, it seems like it hasn't.

It makes me appreciate life more and realize that we are all vulnerable. Even me - with my wonderful health in the past many years.

Here is a wonderful picture of Alex being a big boy and holding his own sippy cup. He uses it more for a teething toy right now. Not drinking.



And a picture of his Dad feeding him green beans. What fun - solids! A whole new world!



0 comments: