Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Last night I cried...

I cried because...

Alex is growing up so fast (you're already almost 6 mo?)
and
time seems to be moving to fast for me (work, home, baby, work, home, baby...)
and
Alex seem to not want to nurse as much (I love our time now! Please don't stop wanting to nurse!)
and
He seems to enjoy the instant gratification of bottles (even though I have used the slowest flow nipple)
and
last night Alex fell asleep without needing to nurse (does he need me anymore?)
and
my test result came back as moderate displaysia (So I will have the LEEP)
and
I miss Lance (when can we have another date?)
and
Alex is doing so many fun things and I just want to freeze time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the moments while you have them, they are fleeting. Don't forget that Alex will always need you, you are his touchstone. No one will ever meet all thE DS F A child like his mother...Love, Becky

Anonymous said...

As you can see Allie helped me type...ha!