Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

How the kids sleep when they sleep right next to each other


Lance was away last week and there was one night that I was crazy enough (or smart enough?) where I let both kids sleep in bed with me.  I put them to bed, turned the lights very low and told them I had downstairs chores to do.  I would be back to sleep with them, but they had to go to sleep next to each other now. 

I came back and this is what I found.  Two kids sleeping right next to each other. 

And, by the way – this is what it “feels” like when you sleep next to one (or both) of them – they are touching you/laying on you for most of the night. 

Such cuties!

Photography tip – the lights were way to low to take this picture, so I turned on one of my reading lights and they were so asleep that they didn’t even notice.  Snap away with enough light to get a decent picture!
kids sleeping in my bed (4)-small

kids sleeping in my bed (5)-small

kids sleeping in my bed (10)-small

2 comments:

Carlee Dietrich said...

Ur lucky , my maddles sleeps sideways and likes to be on top of the covers! Super cute pic. Sorry I missed u on your trip to moab.

Carlee Dietrich said...

Ur lucky , my maddles sleeps sideways and likes to be on top of the covers! Super cute pic. Sorry I missed u on your trip to moab.