Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dahlia explosions

 

 

 

I recently visited Flower World – one of the best plant nurseries ever – if you ask me.  I had a couple of things I was looking for and then these hit me – so beautiful and so explosive with their color, texture and form. 

 

Bam!

 

Look at me!

 

Here I am!

 

Dalias (8)-blog

 

FlowerWorld (2)-blog

 

FlowerWorld (43)-blog

 

 

Dalias (9)-blog

 

Dalias (14)-blog

 

FlowerWorld (5)-blog

 

FlowerWorld (14)-blog

 

FlowerWorld (17)-blog

 

FlowerWorld (40)-blog

 

FlowerWorld (42)-blog

 

 

 

 

And my leaf throwing girl too!  She had such fun and can now even say “flower world” as cute as a 2 1/2 year old can.  Training her young!

 

FlowerWorld (54)-blog

 

FlowerWorld (58)-blog

 

FlowerWorld (59)-blog

 

FlowerWorld (60)-blog

0 comments: