Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Many expressions of Sara

I have forgotten the wonderful expressions newborns have. 

 

They scrunch their foreheads, move their eyelids, have baby dreams, sleep suck, giggle and smile – all in slow motion. 

 

Sara is growing and getting bigger everyday.  I see it in these pictures I took last week.  I can’t believe she’s already 1 month old! 

 

 

Look at those baby blue eyes!

 

Sara 3 weeks-21 Final

 

And her eyelashes are growing – just like big brother Alex! 

Freakishly LONG eyelashes.Sara 3 weeks-10 Final

 

And funny expressions when she’s awake, too!  I can’t remember – maybe this was when she was sneezing – but, she sure is cute!Sara 3 weeks-17 Final

0 comments: