Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

A day at the beach

We've been enjoying the beach so much this summer, and what a nice warm sunny summer it's been! If you remember WAY back to my new years resolutions 9-resolutions-for-2009 - we wanted to have a lot of fun at the beach this year.

What a BEAUTIFUL view of Mt. Rainier. We always take it for granted around here (or do we?)... but, when it's out and on such a stunning day - how could I not snap a picture?
Alex is getting much more (even more?) adventurous with touching things at the beach - here he is touching a crab.

I realize that there aren't many photos of me - so I've been trying to make a point to ask Lance to get me in some of the shots as well.

Alex holding a crab - all by himself!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: