Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let me catch up

photo by Me Ra
Before picture - we were scared to shoot in manual mode

Hi there!

I've had a crazy fun exhausting enlightening wonderful weekend. I got home last night at 8PM just in time to put my baby to bed (thank goodness! I missed him!). I will catch up on everything and post about my weekend, but in the mean time - you can see some pictures of my wonderful group here http://www.merakohblog.com/ .



Photo by Me Ra

Now we're feeling confident and comfortable in manual mode!

1 comments:

Michelle R. Slape said...

AW! Wasn't it the best feeling having them ready to greet you and so excited to see you? It filled me up to see my boys BEAMING when they saw me walk out of the airport! =)

I can't wait to see your pictures from the workshop and to watch your business grow!!!