Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Santa Pictures



I got a great tip from a friend - skip the line up for hours at the mall and make an appointment at Chapters Photography .
Wow! I am so impressed. Not only was the appointment easy to make (online) but it was so easy to get to at Bothell Country Village and the photographer is a Dad! ... he knows how kids are.
Alex was slightly cranky and I said that he might be hungry. They were super flexible about this and we had a great time. Next year I will make the appointment for the morning hours since Alex seems to be less cranky then.
They are not only easy to work with, but are very creative with their photography and are reasonably priced. I got 2-5x7s and 8 wallets for $42! No sitting fee - no anything else fee.

They even threw in 2 more poses (bottom two pics) for free!

Can I make my appointment for next year already?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: