Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

I love all things photography and pictures


As some of you already know - I love to take pictures. I love my Canon Digital XTi camera that Lance gave me for Xmas 2 years ago. Love. Love. Love. I think I've taken ~2500 pictures.
Not kidding. :)
So, in my look out for all things cool with photography I've found some websites that I thought I would share with everyone. They are really fun!
My first site I would like to talk about is picnik This site is so easy to use, free and fun. (As can be seen from the above Santa hat photo of us.) You upload your photos or interface via flicker or any number of other web storage sites and it is very user friendly to create photography masterpieces.
All for free! Zip. Nada. Nothing. FREE.
You can pay ~$25/year for "premium" features, but right now I'm just having fun with what they've got for free. See what else I've created!

(fun, yet not so out there)

(plain, yet classy)

And the second website is tabblo It's easy.
(yes, you do have to register unlike with the above website)
You upload your photos (or interface with any number of web storage sites i.e. flicker) and there are many templates, colors and ways to get cool collages. The even cooler part is that you can get a pdf format and post to your website - see below - or print from home or print via them. I went the cheap way obviously. I haven't had too long to explore this site, yet. I'm sure there is more fun to be had.

I created this wonderful collage of all things Alex and sent it along with my Xmas newsletter. The possibilities are endless!


If any of you are looking for stocking stuffers and have about $500 in mind to spend - look no further than here . This lens does everything - close up and zoom all in one. It's definately on my wishlish so that I can take more photos and make more Tabblo and funny pictures.












0 comments: