Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some recents …

 

 

Here are some recent photos I’ve taken.  I’m taking a photography online workshop (Wendy Schultz Photography Workshops) which is challenging and difficult and making me think hard, and practice practice practice.  I’m taking the advanced class (Eeeeekkkk!).  In other words, I love it.  We’re focusing on different angles of light for our first assignment, as well as other aspects. 

 

In other news, Alex is starting kindergarten on September 4th.  Like, it ~ a week.  How did this happen?  Tell me – how did this happen?  We just celebrated his last day of preschool on Friday and there is no school this last week of August.  I’m mentally preparing myself (for like a year now) for his first day.  There will be pictures, for sure – and there will be tears too.  Good thing Alex knows there is such a thing as happy tears.  Cause I’m gonna be using some of them. 

 

Assign 1 (5)-final-3 PSE

 

 

Sara backlight (7)-final-3

 

 

kidlets (7)-final-3

 

mostly white (14)-final-3

0 comments: