Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Beach house 4


Here are just some of the rocks I found to toss around and test gravity, among other things. Mama kept trying to get these out of my mouth, but I just wanted to test out my intestinal tract and see what would happen. Unfortunately, she got everyone I put in my mouth and I was unable to test this. Maybe next time...



I actually was quite happy here, considering that I was pretty sick



We posed for a family vacation photo in front of the lighthouse - what a beautiful day!
All in all, it was a really good vacation. Mama and Daddy were a little tired out - they talked about how it's different to go on vacation with a baby (I mean toddler!). They didn't get to sleep in, read books as much as they wanted or spend as much time on the beach as they are used to. But, I'm sure seeing me so happy and enjoying the beach was way better than rest and relaxation. I'm very sure!
Can't wait until the next vacation!



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: