Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dear Mom,

(To my Mama)

Thank you so much for coming up and visiting us. Your visits allow us to go out on "dates" and give us a little bit of time to just be a couple again. Your consistant every 2-3 weeks visit lets us know how much you care and reminds us of how fast Alex is growing up because you see differences in him each time you come up. You've also helped us around the house and helped us in ways I can't even explain. I've also learned more about myself as a baby and how things were when you were a young mother. Your excitement for canning pears, peaches and apricots has helped me learn about canning and remember eating the canned fruits and veggies as a child. I want Alex to grow up with home canned goods, too.

I aspire to be as good a Mom as you in many many many ways.

Thank you.

Love,
Your Daughter
Allison

0 comments: