Torgesen Family Times


{We are trying to enjoy and record the moments that make life special}
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pump, oh Pump!

Pump, oh pump! You used to be my best friend
At least for now, our pairing has come to an end

We started out pumping right from the start
After our little one was born early (34 weeks) and couldn’t do his part

I got up and fed him with a bottle every single night
Then pumped all I could with all of my might

When Breastfeeding got easier and we made the switch
We realized that pump wasn’t needed and it went of with a hitch

My little one was growing and loved Breastfeeding
Before you knew it – he was ten pounds! And we were succeeding!

You worked right on through, returning to a working career
To provide my baby the best, we had to persevere

Now at our baby is almost a year old
This time has been so wonderful to unfold

Save you for next time, we will see
Provide my baby with the best, my best (breast) friend and me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!
Becky